Table of Contents
MD MS Admission without Neet
well, Hello once again to the doctors who are persuaded towards taking pg medical admission without neet. Well, there is a very good news for you all. We provide MD ms admission without Neet. Call 9905388952. Yes, this is 100% true. Many of you don’t know about this. So, What I am telling is that MD ms admission without Neet is possible. First of all, let me explain How is pg medical admission without Neet is possible?
Above all these confusion let me explain you some things. Furthermore you all there many MCI recognized colleges outside India. So, in these medical colleges, Neet is still not required for MD ms admission. Some of the most reputed MCI Recognized colleges are B.P Koirala and Institute of Medicine in Nepal. Furthermore, we will discuss these two most reputed MCI Recognized colleges outside India. Most noteworthy let focus on the process of MD ms admission without neet. See for PG medical admission, Neet is only compulsory in India. But for countries Like Nepal. Because these colleges Don’t come under NTA or Neet. They give their own examinations. They have their own assessment methods for PG Medical Admission. Above all these exams are not as competitive as Neet.
We can guide you all for MD MS Admission without Neet. Some of the MCI Recognized colleges in these Abroad countries, Have Pg medical branches also recognized by MCI. Finally, let us discuss some of the very reputed medical colleges MD ms admission. Furthermore, I would like to include, that after completing Pg medical courses from these medical colleges. The medical students don’t have to take MCI Exam after coming to India. They can practice Medicine easily in India. call 9905388952.
For proper guidance of MD ms admission in India or abroad (without neet)
PG/MD/MS Medical Admission without NEET
Hence Now, discuss the exam pattern of B.p Koirala. Let us see the prospectus of B.pKoiralaa institute of medical science, Dharan. Note:- From the year 2021 the Medical Education Board Nepal is going Conduct common Entrance Exam for PG medical Seats in Nepal. All the medical colleges that hold medical PG seats in Nepal, whether in Kathmandu university or Tribhuvan University. The qualified student will only get admission to medical pg seats. IOM and B.p Koirala seats will be also allowed to the Indian Students on availability of Foreign quota Seats.
Postgraduate programs (MD/MS and MSc) were started in 1999. All the MD/MS, MSc, and MPH degree are recognized by respective councils of Nepal. And several MD/MS degrees:-
- Dermatology, and Venereology.
- Pharmacology and Gynaecology & Obstetrics)
- The above MD MS Branches are recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) as well.
- MSc in basic sciences is available in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, and Medical Microbiology.
ALL, the branches in B.p Koirala are recognized By the medical council of India. except for Ophthalmology. I.e is All the PG Medical students. who pursue their career in MD MS courses in B.p Koirala don’t have to take MCI exam. Thus now it is very clear that Doctor’s of India can take MD ms admission without Neet. The best part of B.P Koirala Institute of medical science, Dharan is that it’s controlled by AIIMS Delhi. Thus providing best infrastructure compared to any private medical college of India.
Note:- Also read about direct mbbs admission in Nepal
Also, one thing that scarce in this reputed medical institute. For PG Medical Admission is that does not provide the diploma courses. Finally After MBBS. Nepal is the nearest neighborhood of India. Thus everything seems to be same as India,e.g Climate, Food, Culture. One thing that really makes it a great place to pursue medical course there is that.
- Pg Medical colleges in Nepal follow same Indian syllabus that is governed MCI.
- Each and every practical related the MD ms courses are same as of Indian MCI Syllabus.
- Hospitals, In fact, are well developed there, with loads of patient flow.
- The outpatient department of B.P Koirala Institute of Medical science, Dharan is always full.
- It has in bed capacity of 1500 patients at a time.
MD MS Admission in Nepal without Neet in MCI recognized Colleges.
so, MD MS Admission without Neet in MCI Recognized colleges in Nepal.
First of all the eligibility Criteria,
International Candidate/Citizens Candidates. Who meet the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for PG Entrance Examination. For admission to MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences and Clinical Sciences. We get you pg seats. MD MS Admission without NEET.
a. Less than 45 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
b. Passed I.Sc or Class XII or 10+2 system or A level or equivalent examination.
c. MBBS or an equivalent medical degree recognized by BPKIHS and who have completed one year of internship.
d. Registered with Medical Council in their respective state/country
How to apply for MD MS Admission in Nepal
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidate must submit his/her application online ONLY. There is no provision for manual submission of application. Please read the prospectus carefully before proceeding to apply.
Procedure for Online Application Instructions to submit online application is available on the institute’s website: bpkihs.edu, entrance.bpkihs.edu.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the online application forms.
Scanned copies of all the essential certificates/documents.
photo & signature must be uploaded along with the application as and where necessary.
The full signature of the selected candidate will be verified at the time of entrance examination and admission.
A photograph and digital thumbprint of the candidate will be taken during the entrance examination. For verification of his/her identity. And for keeping the institutional record. Get MD MS Admission without Neet.
Attach scan copy of bank voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt of NPR 5,000/- for Nepalese Nationals and INR 5,000/- for Indian Nationals.
And US$85 or equivalent Nepali/Indian currency, for International candidates other than Indian Nationals.
The national eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is Not required. So, MD ms admission without NEET is possible in Nepal. Thus Nepal is the best option for Postgraduate medical courses. We can also provide you all MD ms admission on management quota seats.
Documents to be uploaded for completion of application form:
- Scanned copies of each of the following original documents (scanned copies of photocopies will not be accepted):
- a. Certificate of registration with the Medical Council/accreditation body in their respective country.
- b. Citizenship (both sides) for Nepalese candidates. Passport / Voter ID Card / Domicile Certificate for International candidates. (No other identity card will be accepted).
- c. Banks voucher/SWIFT transfer receipt.
- d. One year work experience certificate (in official letterhead with the reference number and official stamp) for clinical subjects. Work experience is not required for International candidates.
- e. Two-year work experience certificate for government-sponsored candidates. And no objection certificate (NOC) from the Department of Health Services, Government of Nepal for PG Seats.
- CALL 9905388952 for md ms admission without NEET.
- We also provide md ms admission through management quota guidance