Table of Contents
PG Ayurveda is a Post graduate degree in Ayurveda.It compiles specialization degree in natural pathy and natural methods of medicine.For PG Ayurveda admissions call on +91-8904650533.
The increasing demand for Ayurvedic doctors across pharmaceutical companies and government hospitals is due to the trust developed by the alternative medicine as the herbal route to curing diseases. In 2003, the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy ( AYUSH ) was established by Government of India to support and promote research and education in the field of Ayurvedic Science. There is a wide network of Ayurvedic hospitals and colleges in the country.Be a master of PG Ayurveda, Get direct admission in top private medical colleges of India call +91-8904650533.
Direct Admission in PG Ayurveda
Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, says, So far they have set up about 300 Ayurveda colleges, 2000 hospitals, 13000 dispensaries and 7,910 manufacturing units. The number is significantly larger than other traditional systems of medicines like Unani,Siddha, Naturopathy and Homeopathy.
PG ayurveda has diversity of branches:-
- Kayachikitsa:-Doctor of Medicine in Kayachikitsa is a Clinical Course. The course imparts training in the division of General Medicine in Ayurveda. Kayachikitsa, representing the school of medicine forms the basis for all other branches of Ayurvedic treatment.Direct admission in PG Ayurveda calls +91-8904650533.
- Agad tantra:-It is the treatment of Toxic substances.It is also the study of characters.Study of accidental death, suicides, poisoning.It is a part of Forensic medicine.It is the study of Various laws.All the studies are related to medical sciences and it’s applications.
- Dravya Guna:- It is a non-clinical course.The course prepares the student to be a research scholar.It deals with the consumption of harmful drugs.
Kaumarbhritya is one of the Most Important Branch of Ayurveda dealing with the care of the child from the Conception to till the Maturity It is one of the Eight Branches (Astana) of Ayurveda.
5. sangya haran:- Sangya haran is peculiar branch in which deals in PG Ayurveda. One can call it MD Anesthesia also. It is a very rare pg Ayurveda branch that deals in anesthetic practices before shalya chikitsa (Surgery).
6. Prasuti tantra: – It is a PG Ayurveda branch that deals with women, complications.In English, you can call it obstetrics and gynecology. The Ayurvedacharya holding this degree is called stree prasuti rog visheshagya.
For pg Ayurveda admission call +91-8904650533.
Choose a specialization in PG Ayurveda with us at very low packages.